worked for the past 15 years in the flooring and inkjet industry. During this time he was holding mainly R&D, manufacturing and other technology related positions.
His past two job positions have been with Tarkett (a the leading flooring producing companies worldwide) and MS Printing Solutions (the leading digital printer manufacturer for textiles)
During his time at Tarkett he developed and implemented various digital printing lines
In parallel during his last years at Tarkett he was participating in LVT and cushion vinyl production projects and was responsible for the engineering and technical support and implementation for various projects.
During his time at MS Printing Solutions he was responsible for the developement of new markets and technologies for non-textile applications including projects for flexible packaging and melamine paper printing as well as the development of a high capacity industrial UV multipass printing machine.
Beside this projects he participated to 6 patents and various activities at Tarkett and the evaluation of alternative rigid board production technologies.
had been working for the past 25 years in digital printing and inkjet industry. During that time he was holding mainly head of production, business development, R&D, manufacturing and other related positions.
His past 5 job positions have been with:
Xeikon BV – Development industrial applications
– developing and intruducing of new solutions for food and decoration Industrie e.g Jokey Plastik, Kamann, CeWe color
main focus on transfer and surface in collaboration with e.g Frauenhof Institut
AGFA Inkjet division – Business Development for industrial Inkjet
responsible for industrial single pass application packaging and sign and graphics,
R&D projects in Germany, China and South Korea for integrated production workflows (from order to shipping)
Palis GmbH – Business Development and new technologies for Single pass inkjet in decor Industry
– established the first water based single-pass-inkjet at Interprint
– development of the first water based single-pass-inkjet line solution in food industry for WIPAK
– conception of next generation single-pass-inkjet machinery for flooring Industrie e.g. Palis 2250 at Schatt Dekor
Tiger coatings/inks – responsible for inkjet related projects in decor industry
– development of new ink solutions costumers like Kaindl flooring, Classen, LICO, Hymmen, Durst, Egger, MKT etc. in collaboration with R&D and supplier of equipment and coatings
LICO AG – responsible for Inkjet, new products and new technologies in flooring
– rigid board flooring production with DURST and Barberan Single pass printing lines and development of those
– development of new surfaces
– surface and material treatment (in terms of surface tension, adhesion, cleaning on molecular level etc.)
– development of outdoor flooring
– Integration of color managment inline and offline
– quality management